Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy Easter!!

Not sure if I've shared this with you, but each of my 4 kids are in different schools. My oldest daughter is in a public high school, my next to oldest is in a charter middle school, one is in a very small private school, and my youngest is in a charter elementary school. Well, this weekend we we're invited to spend the weekend with friends. When we discussed when we'd leave....we agreed on Friday (tomorrow) it is Good Friday......My two youngest we're off school, I assumed my older kids we're off too.....it's a pretty important day.....the day our Lord and Savior gave His life for our sins....well, sadly they are supposed to be in school.....we've decided to allow them to miss and we will leave tomorrow. I'm sad, that one of the most important days is not observed by some :( but, thankful we will be together and having lots of fun together....we'll celebrate His resurrection......"He is not here, He has risen! Praise God!


Have a very blessed and wonderful Easter.

Love,
Missy

No comments:

My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...