Friday, March 20, 2009

Welcome Spring!

It's felt like spring here for quite awhile. We're already reaching the high 80's. For those of you from cold climates, that may sound wonderful, but for us in Arizona.....it means summer will be here soon and watch out! We can reach 120 degrees. It's so hot. I can't explain it. You can't be outside unless your in water. I guess our summers are compared to cold climate winters. We spend a lot of time indoors. The kids watch way too much tv and we dream of November coming :) I am enjoying these warm days and cool nights. Reminds me of Colorado. Speaking of Colorado, our youth pastor and his wife are moving there next week. He accepted a job with Iron Wood Church. 8,000 in attendance. Our church is running at about 1,800 with 6 services. It's a wonderful opportunity for them. They will be soooooooooooo missed! I love them and I'm so thankful for all they have done for my oldest daughter.

I have pictures to share, but they sit inside my camera waiting to be downloaded.....

Oh, Twilight is being released tonight at midnight. I'm going to a Twilight party tomorrow night....and yes, I'm wearing my Edward t-shirt :) Can't wait.

Have a blessed weekend!

ps, thank you for the prayers for the team that went to Haiti. They are back and had a very good trip!

1 comment:

Kirstin said...

Wow, 80 degrees. We've just barely hit the 60's maybe 70 one day!

My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...