Today we had to say goodbye to a our sweet cat. He was such a loving and kind cat. He always slept with me and kept my feet warm. He will be very missed.
Living in the moment....... Laughing at the silly stuff.......... Loving my family............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
I've found few things I'm enjoying :) I think I'd like to share some of those little things with you! I'm not sure how many ...
-
My mom always had a saying. She'd say, "when someone dies a baby is born." She told me that when I was little and it has stuck...
3 comments:
So very sorry for your loss. {{{Hugs}}}
Awwww...I'm so sorry!
I am very sorry for your heartache ... but glad for the time that you shared with your beloved cat.
Sending hugs ...
Post a Comment