Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Good bye.......

Sweet little Miley......my daughters rat. She passed away today. I know what you may be thinking.....rats are yucky. Well, they actually make very good pets. They are very smart and have great personalities. They aren't biters like hamsters and gerbils are. Sadly, this is our second pet in a little over a week that we've lost. Both had to be put down due to tumors. It's very expensive owning pets. I'm learning that very quickly.

I feel thankful they did not suffer and we have a wonderful vet that truly cares about our animals.

Good bye my sweet pets....thank you for making us smile!

Blessings,
Missy

1 comment:

Kirstin said...

I'm sorry about your pet. That's never easy.

Hope you try and like the biscuits. They are even great the next day.

Blessings.

My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...