the superbowl that is? Wow! What a huge bummer. Living in AZ, we we're hoping the Cardinals would win.....Kurt Warner is such an inspiration to so many. Most of the time you only hear the *dirt* on NFL players.....well, Kurt is a devote Christian and such a positive role model :) Hope you we're able to see the great game!
God Bless!
Living in the moment....... Laughing at the silly stuff.......... Loving my family............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
I've found few things I'm enjoying :) I think I'd like to share some of those little things with you! I'm not sure how many ...
-
My mom always had a saying. She'd say, "when someone dies a baby is born." She told me that when I was little and it has stuck...
4 comments:
Missy,
If we weren't such die-hard Steelers fans, we SO would have been cheering on the Cardinals today. :)
And I SO appreciate that every single time I've heard Kurt Warner interviewed, he always unabashedly proclaims Christ. LOVE THAT.
They played a great game today, even if they didn't win.
Everyone in Australia was going for the Cardinals because there was an Aussie in the side. It's the first time the media here has shown any interest in US football.
Kate
Missy Missy Missy...where is your hometown spirit Ben Roethlisberge is from your town...Findlay.
lol....
Kelly
Missy Missy Missy...where is your hometown spirit Ben Roethlisberge is from your town...Findlay.
lol....
Kelly
Post a Comment