Well, let me answer that question......things get lost! Like my computer cord. Those CA pictures I promised.....I haven't been able to download them, due to someone (we must have very big mice) misplaced it. Yikes! Each morning I have to go searching for my hairbrush, make up, shampoo, and face wash. Yes, it's fun and very eventful to have teenage daughters :) Wouldn't trade that for the world :)
On a more positive note Sunday afternoon-Monday 2:30am. I spent that time with the youth from our church. We went *to the streets to feed the homeless* and spent the night in our church's parking lot *being homeless* We made homes out of cardboard boxes....no blankets or sleeping bags. Just lots of layers. We didn't eat dinner....we we're allowed enough snacks to fill our pockets. Some cheated and had lots of snacks stored in their make shift homes......
It was lots of fun and made me appreciate my warm home.
Many blessings,
Missy
Living in the moment....... Laughing at the silly stuff.......... Loving my family............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
I've found few things I'm enjoying :) I think I'd like to share some of those little things with you! I'm not sure how many ...
-
My mom always had a saying. She'd say, "when someone dies a baby is born." She told me that when I was little and it has stuck...
5 comments:
Well Missy we have more in common than I thought! My teenager "borrows" just about everyhting of mine! I told her I hope she never needs to borrow my clothes! (I am a plus size)
Your blog is cute! And my favortie verse/chapter in the whole Bible is Psalm 121!!!!!
You're going to have to start keeping your stuff under lock and key! :)
hi Missy...yes I have a Facebook. Under Kirstin Bozich Troyer! I love Facebook!!!
Okay, I tok time to read the post (C: I now have one teenager and some of my things get borrowed, but not too much yet, because she's not quite the "girly" girl.
It drives me crazy when things get misplaced. I'm so glad you guys had fun and I can't wait to see pictures.
thanks for replying girls :) hope your having a wonderful week!
Post a Comment