Yesterday I celebrated my *blank* birthday :) Yes, I'm that old :) My friend made me dinner and we spent the evening with friends from our church. We rang in the new year, then went hope and fell fast alseep!
Happy 2009! I'm looking forward to another wonderful year......I know there will be lots of bumps along the way, but as long as I have God and my family I know I'll be fine......
Lots of love,
Missy~
Living in the moment....... Laughing at the silly stuff.......... Loving my family............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
I've found few things I'm enjoying :) I think I'd like to share some of those little things with you! I'm not sure how many ...
-
My mom always had a saying. She'd say, "when someone dies a baby is born." She told me that when I was little and it has stuck...
3 comments:
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Miiiiiiiissssssyyyyy
Happy birthday to you!
Sounds like you had a great day. Praying that your 2009 is blessed.
Hugs,
Lena
Wishing you a very happy birthday and a blessed 2009! :)
happy birthday....I just turned 40 in December...I'm okay with it.
Post a Comment