I have exactly ten minutes before I need to be in bed.......but, I wanted to update my blog......exciting news. We finally went to Disneyland! We had so much fun. My kids had such a good time. We went with my husbands parents (from Houston) and his sister, husband and two kiddos) from Alaska. We got there about 11:30am and closed down the park at 11pm. What a fun day.....we woke up with what my MIL called *disneyland hangover* they we're such troopers. they spent the entire day with us.
We also went to the beach on Sat afternoon. The kids actually went into the cold ocean. I have lots of fun pictures to share. I'll get to that tomorrow after work.
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.
Living in the moment....... Laughing at the silly stuff.......... Loving my family............
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
I've found few things I'm enjoying :) I think I'd like to share some of those little things with you! I'm not sure how many ...
-
My mom always had a saying. She'd say, "when someone dies a baby is born." She told me that when I was little and it has stuck...
2 comments:
I'm so glad your family had a chance to meet that larger-than-life mouse up close and personal. ;) Looking forward to the pics!
Cool, sounds gret-can't wait to see the pics!
Post a Comment