It's friday! friday is one of my favorite days. I know by the end of the day my husband will be home and we don't have to rush through our evening to get ready for school or work! Another fun morning garage saling. I found a few things. I saw my good friend Mia. She's just newly out of the hospital. Her kidneys and liver stopped working.....thankfully she's healing.
I met a few friends for lunch. That was fun! From the minute we walked in Nic was crying for ice cream! The fun of preschoolers. He draws lots of attention to himself and to me! I won't go into details :)
I don't have any pictures to share :( I still need a camera.
Maybe I can find one to share?
Isn't he a cutie. That was from our fun trip to Las Vegas!
Enjoy !
1 comment:
Las Vegas? I am so jealous! Nic looks wonderful and so happy in this photo. I love it. So glad you are blogging :)
Love,
Jodi
Post a Comment