Monday, October 15, 2007

have you ever had this happen?






Late last night I decided to update my blog. My mom has requested that I continue to blog. Thank you mom :) You are the only one I gave my blog address to :) Well, after the long post and pictures I added, my laptop died! Ugh....... so, here I go again. It's amazing how quickly time passes. When I started blogging over the summer, I intended to update it everyday. Well, I ended up getting so enthralled with other people's blogs I forgot about mine. I was truly inspired by some of these women! I'm excited to start blogging again. Thank you mom for nudging me.

Here's a few pictures of what's been going on in my life. Enjoy!

Love,
Missy

No comments:

My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...