Thursday, October 25, 2007

Praises!



Praise God! My dads surgery went well and he's in recovery. I'm so relieved. I spoke with him last night. He seemed nervous. His uncle had simple procedure done on Monday. That same night he suffered a heart attack. He's stable, but I think it hit too close to home for him. My dad may even get to come home tonight. I hope so, he hates hospitals :(

Have a blessed day!
Missy

3 comments:

Jodi Renshaw said...

I am so glad to hear this Missy. What a relief for all of you :)

Love,
Jodi

Sarah said...

Thanks for visiting my blog :) I'm glad to see your dad is doing well.

Missy said...

jodi and sarah :)

thank you so much! you guys are so wonderful.

love,
missy

My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...