Monday, December 14, 2009

Quickie!

I've missed keeping up with my favorite blogs! My friend Michele, and I started a new business (with the help our friend Amy.) It's been wonderful and busy! I've met a lot of great girls and It's actually fun. I always said *I want a job I can have fun doing* and I'm blessed to say I have it. You can check out our blog is your curious to what i've been up to......

blingit1.blogspot.com 

I'm excited that we're preparing to leave for TX in 8 days for Christmas. Another blessing....we get to spend Christmas with my family and my husband's family. The only not so exciting part is that we're driving.....Please pray for us.....:)

Can't believe when we get back it will be 2010! 

Hope your Christmas is full of love, joy, happiness and rememberance of Christ!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Kirstin said...

I couldn't access the link you put up.

My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...