Saturday, June 6, 2009

Not Much

Other than......3 of 4 of my kiddos are out of school for the summer. My 13 yr old has another week. It's so hard when her siblings are all sleeping snugly in their beds and she has to wake up.....My older daughters leave within a few days of each other. My oldest is off to Church camp.....CA (lucky duck) my other daughter is off to IL to visit one of her best friends. (lucky duck, too)

I'll have my younger two at home with me. They are too young to take trips. Thank goodness. I'm enjoying having them young. I'm finding teenagers are tiring. I remember that saying "what comes around goes around" So true.....

I'm now working part time. Much better :) Just for the summer. I need to be home with my kids. I'm enjoying spending the morning and afternoon at home. I leave around 2 and get home around 6:45.....

I'm reading this post and I'm so bored :) LOL I'd love to fill you in on all the juicy stuff going on, too personal though....

Blessings,
Missy~

1 comment:

Kirstin said...

Wow, sounds like a busy summer season has begun!! Have fun with your littles!!

My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...