Probably not! You know why I know that......because, He was only speaking to me. Yes, only a whisper, but to me so clear. Let me explain. So many times I've heard other people's testimony. So inspiring, but always left me asking "why doesn't God speak to me?" Well, I can share in the joy of clearly hearing Him. I wish I could share all the details of what has been going on in my life, but it's way too personal. I'm just so thankful for my faith, and my family and my friends.
I'm so incredibly blessed to have such loving and supportive people in my life. Praying, today begins a new chapter in my daughters life. Praying God will use all this for His good.
Living in the moment....... Laughing at the silly stuff.......... Loving my family............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
I've found few things I'm enjoying :) I think I'd like to share some of those little things with you! I'm not sure how many ...
-
My mom always had a saying. She'd say, "when someone dies a baby is born." She told me that when I was little and it has stuck...
3 comments:
Praise God for speaking to his people!!! Praying for your family today for he knows what you need!
In his love, Brandy
P.S.
I am actually reading Joyce Meyer's book called
"How to Hear from God."
God is good. All the time. No matter what. I love that we can draw close to Him, no matter what. He is always there, but sometimes, we move away. And sometimes, the painful stuff we go through brings us back.
Praying.
thanks girls! :)
Post a Comment