My four year son likes to wake up very early 4am! Well, that doesn't work for my family. Mainly me. I'm a night owl. 4am is the middle of the night for me. My older daughter left my camera on the counter one night. Nic sneaks into our room and says here's your camera mom. I was so tired. I took it and put it on the night stand. The next day I thought, how weird my camera is sitting here??? I started looking at the pictures and realized my son had taken at least 25 pictures of his sisters room. I was upset, because I had told him numerous times NOT to touch the camera. Well, I began deleting the pictures. Included the one he had taken of himself. Goofy smile and all
I shared this story with some friends of mine. They said, you should print the pictures and put them in an album for him. My wise friends made me realize, I missed an opportunity to celebrate something my funny child did. Instead, I was upset at him. I learned a valuable lesson!!!!!!
Enjoy each moment of our childrens life. Look for ways to celebrate the silly things they do. When I downloaded my pictures today I found a few pictures I hadn't deleted!
Thank you, God for those precious pictures.
I hope you enjoy them!
Love,
Missy
Living in the moment....... Laughing at the silly stuff.......... Loving my family............
Friday, November 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
I've found few things I'm enjoying :) I think I'd like to share some of those little things with you! I'm not sure how many ...
-
My mom always had a saying. She'd say, "when someone dies a baby is born." She told me that when I was little and it has stuck...
No comments:
Post a Comment