I lost my mom last December. She was not just my mom, but my best friend. She was one of my most favorite people on this earth. I loved her so much and losing her was the hardest things I've gone through this far in my life. It rocked my world and literally brought me to my knees. I've never felt so much pain and sadness. Some days it was too much to bare. Mostly at night when it's quiet and dark. My life is not the same with out her. I'm not the same person I was a year ago. I am beginning to heal and grow a little stronger, however I have a long way to go.
I hold on to God's promises. I read His word, and try and fill myself with positive things. Reading devotions, listening to sermons on youtube. I listen to Christian music and pray a lot. I have a long way to go. Each day is a new beginning. I'm so thankful for that, for joy comes in the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment