It's been a roller coaster ride since last Feb. Chris was let go from his job and he closed his one man trucking business. He is now working for a company he likes, but his schedule is so sparadic. He's home one night and gone the next. He sometimes works 70 hour weeks and others just a handful. It has made budgeting and life pretty interesting. We are considering a Big change! We've been praying God will lead us to where He wants us to go. So many times in my life I have told God what His plans are for me, and so far that's not proved to be very sucessful. Now, that I'm older and thank goodness wiser I'm more focused on God's plan for me and my family.
Change can be hard. It's so easy to be fearful and harder to be faithful....it's the what if's that can make one go crazy. What if it doesn't work, what if the kids don't adjust. I could go on and on. I'm continuing to pray for wisdom and discernment each day. Praying God will clearly direct our path. Whether it be to stay where we are and make changes. Or, to possibly move.
For now, one day at a time... :)
Blessings,
Missy
Living in the moment....... Laughing at the silly stuff.......... Loving my family............
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
I've found few things I'm enjoying :) I think I'd like to share some of those little things with you! I'm not sure how many ...
-
My mom always had a saying. She'd say, "when someone dies a baby is born." She told me that when I was little and it has stuck...
1 comment:
Praying!
Post a Comment