This is the second summer I've taken the kids to CA by myself. Last year I ran out of gas an hour into the trip. This year an hour after we arrived in CA my daughter fell and broke her wrist....chipped her front tooth, cracked the other and had lots of bumps and bruises. What have I learned from these twp trips? Well, first I've learned that nothing goes as planned. Also, expect the unexpected.
The great aspects of our trip is seeing my sweet friend Karen and her family...and seeing my friend Letty and her family. So thankful for those moments. Forget the broken bones, long drive, getting lost in LA, sweating to death in our hotel room. Ha Ha
Thank you God for this incredible and awesome journey!
Living in the moment....... Laughing at the silly stuff.......... Loving my family............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
I've found few things I'm enjoying :) I think I'd like to share some of those little things with you! I'm not sure how many ...
-
My mom always had a saying. She'd say, "when someone dies a baby is born." She told me that when I was little and it has stuck...
No comments:
Post a Comment