Saturday, March 13, 2010

memories

Every time I sign on to my blog... I look at the picture I posted *LOVE*. That picture was taken over our Christmas vacation in Texas last year. Those foot prints are my families. Such fun memories of that trip. Time seemed more simple then. Even though it's only been a few months. 

Lots has changed in my life. I've been quiet lately, but still enjoy reading my favorite blogs. I really want to start blogging again, I just don't know where to begin. I'm sure soon I will jump back in, but for now I'll remain a little quiet and keep checking in to see what's going on with my blogging friends :)

1 comment:

Kirstin said...

Well...be blessed bloggy friend! I look forward to when you are back blogging again! Big Hug

My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...