I can't believe my Chloe is going to school! I'm really going to miss her. I know she's ready and wants to learn and make new friends. I think I'm going to have the harder transition. The thought of not homeschooling her is strange........I won't miss her refusing her to do her school work and stomping up the stairs :) lol
Just another stage for our family! Praying for my sweet little girl!
Living in the moment....... Laughing at the silly stuff.......... Loving my family............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
I've found few things I'm enjoying :) I think I'd like to share some of those little things with you! I'm not sure how many ...
-
My mom always had a saying. She'd say, "when someone dies a baby is born." She told me that when I was little and it has stuck...
No comments:
Post a Comment